1. Paid Lobbyist Firm Onsite at Capitol during 40 Day General Session, calls to action on bills impacting licensing and business operations provided along with weekly reports and updates.
2. Code and Licensing Reporting From both Department of Community Affairs State Codes Advisory Committee and State Licensing Board Division of Plumbing.
3. Federally Registered Plumbing Apprenticeship Program Classroom training in Macon and MetroAtlanta along with eLearning online program. Program follows fall to spring calendar schedule.
4. State Qualified provider of Continuing Education and Plumbing License Exam Prep All employees working for contractor members are entitled to discounts on all training and education classes.
5. Safety and Risk Management Programs through Partnership with Federated Insurance 7 minute Safety App provides onsite documented safety training for employees.
6. Customized Business Management and Technical Training Courses Includes OSHA 10 & 30 Hour, Backflow Certification, Trenching & Competent Person, Code Updates, Safety on the Job, Confined Spaces, Subcontractor Awareness to name a few.
7. Networking Opportunities Plumbing Heating Cooling Trade Show, Local Meetings Monthly, Luncheons, Strategic Retreats and Golf Tournament. Special Introductory Rate – 50% Discount