1. SALES- via a targeted audience of qualified industry buyers who are coming to see you!
2. Personal contact in face-to-face meetings. Opportunities for your audience to see, touch, smell or try before buying.
3. The importance of industry contacts. If you talk to the right person, you can provide & also learn vital information.
4. The ability to check & evaluate competition.
5. Be listed in tradeshow directory.
6. Build a strong brand environment via product demonstrations, seminars, conferences & sponsorship opportunities.
7. An ideal platform to launch new products and find sales agents or distributors in new markets.
8. Media interaction and press releases.
9. Quality market research opportunities.
10. The chance to overcome objections to purchasing decisions.
11. This will be one of the largest groups of quality decision-making contractors you’ll find in one place in metro Atlanta.
12. Exhibitions are proven to be more cost effective and measurable than direct mail advertising, and other marketing in generating sales, introducing new products, and taking orders.
13. Attendees will be Plumbing & HVAC Contractors and Business Owners looking for the latest innovations, technologies & services to help them grow their businesses.
14. Atlanta is a great destination city!
15. Save the date – April 27, 2017. More information to follow!
More details for potential Exhibitors and Sponsors to follow! Stay tuned for more information yet to come!! Visit www.PHCCofGA.com
PHCC GA Georgia and its national affiliate PHCC is a 130 year old nonprofit trade association of plumbing and HVAC contractors, manufacturers and wholesalers whose primary goals are the training, education, and advancement of the plumbing and mechanical industries.